How VELDSKOEN is tackling COVID-19
Team Veldskoen takes COVID-19 seriously. We care about our customers, our staff, and the greater community.
As we continually learn more about the virus, we adapt our work behaviour to ensure our business operates safely and responsibly.
To continue bringing you South Africa’s most iconic and beloved shoes, we have implemented the following measures in our offices and warehouses:
- Arranged for a doctor to speak to our team and answer questions
- Made alternative travel arrangements for all staff members relying on public transport
- Arranged for all staff who can operate remotely, to work from home
- Cancelled all external events and taken meetings online
- Put up awareness posters to remind our teams of responsible behaviour
- Installed hand sanitisers
- Provided our teams with disposable gloves
Our Paarden Island store is still open. Our retail staff are happy and ready to receive, and assist you, and will always adhere to strict social distancing etiquette.
Veldskoen depends on reliable partners to deliver our products. The Courier Guy has implemented a contactless delivery option. Learn more about how it works here.
Click on the links to view the safety measures taken by our partner retailers.
Thank you for continuing to support local businesses like us!
Remember to wash your hands, then one day we can all high five again!